disciplinary advice? (1 Viewer)

I drove 8.5 hrs to falmouth for fourteen nights work at 216. Pound a shift.it cost me a total of 550 pound to work 5.nights and I still haven't been paid for it and this goes back to April...Try to recover from that...There was also two others that was there too...I'm suppose to be spineless get a life you retard

I drove 8.5 hrs to falmouth for fourteen nights work at 216. Pound a shift.it cost me a total of 550 pound to work 5.nights and I still haven't been paid for it and this goes back to April...Try to recover from that...There was also two others that was there too...I'm suppose to be spineless get a life you retard

double arm are you Ray Robinson from leeds, you cause bother on every job you go on apparently

DA you still waiting on your dosh???not a good advert for the firms involved this saga best of luck mate.

double arm are you Ray Robinson from leeds, you cause bother on every job you go on apparently

No sorry pal your wrong are you a WAYNE KERR with a made up e-mail address that's on here to talk *****...I think so GET A LIFE

No sorry pal your wrong are you a WAYNE KERR with a made up e-mail address that's on here to talk *****...I think so GET A LIFE

yes you are Ray Robinson, what you hiding your name for you mug.

THis is worse than emmerdale farm. LOL. Padro mate..whats your point? Lets have some proper scaffs chat. Ha Ha

I

yes you are Ray Robinson, what you hiding your name for you mug.

Haha ya prized p r I c k I don't live in leeds and if you know me that well you know where I live so come round little boy...Oh ya can't that is why you have a fake e-mail address...Now run along and be a good boy

eeeee bai guum....gotta be good at sum'it like...cos there aint no chance o' that boat ever gettin kissed..:rolleyes:haa....:wondering:eek:r is there????

Double Arm - With regard to your comments, you were working for the Agency SAS and not employed by SCA Group and therefore we would not have been paying you.

We have signed off all timesheets to confirm the hours worked and these have been sent to SAS, unfortunately we cannot control their payments to you.

If you need any assistance or help, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks.

Hi lee could you inbox me your number mobile and landline number please and also your surname please.

Regards
Double Arm

Top Bottom