Hard Hats ....best on the market (1 Viewer)

big witts

Reaction score
looking to purchase an hard hat .sick of the bog standard ones there must be a better one on the market

I've got a fiber metal one here. It reverses so u have a small peak at front and normal peak at back for neck protection..they also have internal protection. Way ahead of our UK hats. Miles safer and the internals spin so are legal when reversed. U could order online. There around thirtyfive pounds

looking to purchase an hard hat .sick of the bog standard ones there must be a better one on the market

You can't go wrong with a V Guard ,they are comfortable and I've seen them for sale for 6.46 pounds Outlandsales (Google them)

Just bought some peakless scaffolders hats from eeches wirh the quick turn insert....got to be the most comfortable ive ever worn...check out leeches on line

Just bought some peakless scaffolders hats from eeches wirh the quick turn insert....got to be the most comfortable ive ever worn...check out leeches on line

How much are the peakless hardhats from leeches theres no price on there site?

Give them a call FB, but don't pay more than a tenner. We use the same hats but didn't bother with the twist adjust.

Just bought a petzl hard had the type that climbers/tree surgeon use - they have side protection,chin strap & vents- really gucci....thought i'd give it a try as they are being talked about as the next progressive stage for working @heights although expensive i reckon this really has gotta be the best but @ £50 it wants to be lolo

Top Bottom