HSWT hits 6 (1 Viewer)

Well Done HSWT, 6000 Posts Be Catching Up With Aom Soon.

Well done HSWT surprised you haven't got repetitive strain injury after those posts

Well done HSWT surprised you haven't got repetitive strain injury after those posts

Funny you should say that Nick as I have been diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and am discussing it with my lawyer. Apparently there was a test case in the USA where a forum was successfully sued for damages as there was not a warning that using the forum continuously could result in such a thing(similar to the Maccas coffee cup not having a warning that the contents may be hot years ago). Apparently the plaintiff was awarded 10 million dollars so will keep you posted!!!

well done HSWT , i honestly dont know when ure serious or joking nowadays , keep up the good work , n good luck with the book , its not about scaffs tool belts is it ?

well done HSWT , i honestly dont know when ure serious or joking nowadays , keep up the good work , n good luck with the book , its not about scaffs tool belts is it ?[/QUOTE

Cheers stleger. No I was told someone had already written a book about scaffs tool belts so I shredded my 17,000 page manuscript.
The new book will be about my life as a travelling scaffolder. I was going to call it Pole to Pole but that irritating ex Monty Python bloke Michael Palin has the copyright on that and I was worried that scaffolders wouldnt buy it as they are not poles but tubes!!. Working title at the moment is From Shore to Shore unless any respected members have better idea for a title.

nice one , joked about same thing with a guy i work with sometimes , i was gonna call him Captain Jack Spanner ,

i have ," Dont Tell My Mum I work on the rigs , she thinks im a piano player in a whorehouse" , which might be best book title ever, written by Paul Carter , very funny

Havespannerwilltravel = shore to shore , sounds good

Last edited:
Well done hswt i presume you will peak when you are allowed on site.plenty of good advise for the guys looking to spread their wings.

Well done Fred, wernt you going to retire from the forum 4000 posts ago:wondering::laugh:

Well done hswt i presume you will peak when you are allowed on site.plenty of good advise for the guys looking to spread their wings.

All sorted now mate. Sometimes you need to clip your wings or look before you leap. You get my drift happy???

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Well done Fred, wernt you going to retire from the forum 4000 posts ago:wondering::laugh:

Thats true Fred but once Algeria started I was hooked!! Plus being awarded the ultimate honour of Director of Moderating means I can not retire .

How about:
Have Spanner Will Travel

I think it has a certain ring to it!

Top Bottom