Scaffolders Forum – The World’s Largest Scaffolding Community  

Go Back   Scaffolders Forum – The World’s Largest Scaffolding Community > Members List


Welcome to the Scaffolders Forum!

The world’s most visited scaffolding website with over 28,998 members and 321,136 posts! CREATE MY SCAFFOLDERS FORUM ACCOUNT NOW!

BetterTAX BetterTAX is offline

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. BetterTAX
    3rd May 2015
    Hi Meercat, I've replied on your wall, but if you do check here too, I said, please PM your name so I can check it out for you.
  2. meercat
    29th April 2015
    Hi I emailed you the other day to say I have received my P60 and you haven't replied!
  3. BetterTAX
    14th May 2014
    Hi Dean,

    I'll reply here and on your wall bit too .

    If you incur any work related expenses that you get no or not full reimbursement for (travel - 45p per mile, tools, clothing, digs etc) then whether you are self employed or PAYE there's every chance you are owed some tax back.

    Give the office a call, 01280 821020, have a quick chat and they will soon be able to know if you can claim or not.

    Good luck!
  4. Deanoedney
    13th May 2014
    Hi can you claim any tax back if you are in full time employment cheers dean ?
  5. Kid from donny
    6th April 2014
    Kid from donny
    Hi there, can you do my tax return please, I'm wanting to claim for all usual stuff. Ie tools ,mileage expenses and anything else I can claim for, could you get back to me on how. to get the ball rolling thankyou
  6. BetterTAX
    23rd February 2013
    Hi Trevss,

    I'll reply to your wall
  7. trevss
    23rd February 2013
    Hi i have just set up my 2 lads with a truck and some gear im doing the admin for them we have just started trading and im looking to minimise any tax i will pay is there a correct way to invoice?
  8. BetterTAX
    18th January 2013
    Hi Neil,

    Sorry for the delay - I'll also post this answer to your wall.

    We can sort it out using your UTR as long as we have a way of accessing the details accurately another way, and we do use other ways to obtain them.

    Without knowing your particular situation - we'd say that in general -
    the answer would be yes.
  9. neil81
    17th January 2013
    when i come to do rebate claim in april can i do it without any paperwork from past employer or would you sort everything out using my utr ,thanks
  10. paulscaffhull
    3rd June 2012
    Can you give us a quick call on 07800805952 cheers

About Me

  • About BetterTAX
    Tax Refund Agent for Tradesmen in construction


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: 24th April 2017
  • Join Date: 14th July 2010
  • Referrals: 3


Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5

Arcade Statistics

  • Leaderboard Rank: Not ranked
  • Game Started: 23
  • Games Finished: 19
  • Time Spent Playing: 0 hours, 38 minutes, 25 seconds
  • Last Game Finished: Disc Dash (5th February 2011 10:32 PM)

  • Most Played Games (6)

    Latest Scores (19)

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright - Scaffolders Forum